12 Inch AR500 Steel Circle With Bracket
$67.95 – $83.95
A classic steel target built to last the Grizzly way, perfect for Steel Challenge matches and training. This 12 Inch Circle with Bracket contains one 12″ plate in either 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick laser cut AR500 steel circle.
Also included is one of our custom brackets with a Grade 8 Carriage Bolt and industrial grade spring, which mounts easily on a 2×4. These brackets are hot-dip galvanized, so they will never rust or degrade.
Target shown with our Galvanized All-In-One Target Stand
- Reviews (0)
12 INCH AR500 STEEL CIRCLE WITH BRACKET
A classic steel target built to last the Grizzly way, perfect for Steel Challenge matches and training. This 12 Inch Circle with Bracket contains one 12″ plate in either 1/4″ or 3/8″ thick laser cut AR500 laser cut steel circle.
- Plate is spring loaded to absorb the impact of the rounds and deflect them into the ground reducing ricochet hazards
- Back bracket is hot-dip galvanized and will NEVER rust
- Grade 8 Carriage Bolt that can withstand direct hits
- Target plates are reversible to extend their usable life
- 1/4″ Thick Circle is Pistol and Rimfire Rated ONLY
- 3/8″ Thick Circle is Rated for all Rifles up to a .308 and under 3,000 fps at the target
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**