3/8″ AR500 IPSC Center Hang Target Package w/ Hanger Cap and All Terrain Stand — FREE SHIPPING
Package features include the following:
- Designed in partnership with military and law enforcement
- System creates a super loud “gonging” sound when hit. That report is amplified even more if combined with one of our Galvanized steel posts (shown in picture)
- IPSC target face measures 12″ W x 24″ H x 3/8″ thick factory tested AR500 steel
- Both the target cap/stand are galvanized for weatherproofing and protection from rounds/splatter
- The armored cap has a piece of 3/8 AR500 on the target side to protect the hanger from errant rounds
- The hook on the armored cap is made of AR500 making the system last even longer
- The all terrain stand is elevated with extra long legs for heavy target stability for uneven or flat surfaces
- Made of 3/8″ AR500 steel, rated for Handgun, Rifle Rim Fire and Shotgun
Target shown with our Galvanized All-In-One Target Stand
- Reviews (0)
3/8″ AR500 IPSC Center Hang Target Package w/ Hanger Cap and All Terrain Stand
Built to last, sounds awesome and is portable. All you need is a wood 2/4 or one of our Galvanized steel posts.
Grizzly Center Hang Target C- Zone IPSC package is made of 3/8” Laser-Cut AR500 Steel and is cut to match the same measurements of a standard C-Zone IPSC Target. The C-Zone IPSC is great for training regardless of your needs, Self-Defense, Mil/Leo Defensive, Concealed Weapons Classes, Plinking, Shooting Sports, or even ranges looking to provide steel for their customers.
The biggest thing that we have achieved with these targets systems compared to our other similar targets is the how loud the report is when struck by rounds. This not only provides the shooter with a hit confirmation, but also creates a sense of gratification!
With the audible report, break down portability, and the quickest setup time, this is the best bang for your buck target on the market!
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**