4″x10″ Reactive Knockdown Rectangle
The Grizzly 4″x10″ Reactive Knock Down Rectangle features include:
- 3/8 thick AR500 4″x10″ rectangle target face that is pistol and shotgun rated
- Industrial spring resets after impact
- Spring can be removed for knockdown shots.
- Uses grade 8 hardware and springs
- Stake into ground for desired height using welded target wedges
- Stake is Hot-Dip Galvanized and Built to Last
- Reviews (0)
The Grizzly Reactive Knock Down checks a ton of boxes. Fun to shoot, great for competition and training, easy to set up, portable and like all Grizzly products — Built to Last. In reactive mode the need to call cease fire to go down range and reset the targets is eliminated. The Reactive Knockdown is built to reset itself with the help of industrial grade springs. Just stake the target into the ground using the welded hammer points and start shooting. As a plus side the spring can also be removed so that the target can be knocked down, but still remain attached to the stand itself. User resets (but does not have to go down range to search for and pick up the target off the ground).