3/8″ AR500 IPSC Mini Target
A small and compact AR500 steel target that is perfect for handgun training. Whether you are a seasoned pro or beginner, this IPSC Mini target is the perfect complement in any practice or training scenario. The main body of this target is our classic IPSC Reactive steel target.
- Reviews (1)
The main body of this target is our classic IPSC Reactive steel target. A compact, tough and durable AR500 Silhouette target that is made for the shooter on the go. We’ve sold a ton of these over the years for the following reasons:
- Main target face measures 8″ W x 13″ H x 3/8″ thick laser cut, factory tested AR500 steel
- Pitched at a an angle to drive bullet splatter downwards and reduce ricochet hazards
- A reactive target that swings backwards upon being hit, resetting via gravity
- Reinforced hot-dip galvanized back bracket that will never rust
- Grade 8 Carriage Bolts that can withstand direct hits
- Rated for Handgun, Rifle, Shotgun and Rim Fire
The IPSC Mini is a great target to bring with you the next time you head out to the range or some land you shoot on. It’s easy to carry and is a TON of fun.
Target shown with our Galvanized All-In-One Stand
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**
Reef (verified owner) –
These aren’t just 45° they move down when you hit them and for $100 I haven’t been able to beat them. I bought two and I’m going to get 2 more instead of dealing with paper these are way more fun and take training to a new level.