The Bobbin Noggin
Combining the Grizzly IPSC Reactive Target and the Reactive Knockdown square, the Bobbin Noggin gives you the safety and loads of fun. The A-Zone portion of the target is spring loaded and resets upon impact. The main strike plate is mounted on our Galvanized swing bracket.
- Reviews (0)
3/8″ AR500/SR500 Bobbin Noggin Target
Combining the Grizzly IPSC Reactive and the Reactive Knockdown Square gives you safety and loads of fun. The A-Zone portion of the target is spring loaded and resets upon impact. The main strike plate is mounted on our Galvanized swing bracket.
Includes Target face and mounting assembly only. Stand and Post sold separately
Bobbin Noggin Target features include:
- Hot-dip Galvanized back bracket that will never rust
- Pitched at a 27 degree angled strike face that measures at 17.5″ x 11.75″ to drive bullet splatter downwards
- 3/8″ thick AR500 6″ x 6″ square A-Zone target face that is pistol and shotgun rated
- Industrial spring resets after impact
- Made with grade-8 springs and hardware
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**