6 Inch 1/4″ AR500 Ground Popper FREE SHIPPING
The most affordable AR500 reactive steel target on the market. Spring loaded, laser cut steel that is the perfect target for shooters on a budget.
- Target face is 6″W x 1/4″ thick laser cut, factory tested AR500 steel
- Industrial grade springs auto reset target when engaged
- Hot-dip galvanized base can be laid on the ground or mounted onto wood
- Rated for Rimfire and Pistol ONLY
- Reviews (0)
6 Inch 1/4″ AR500 Ground Popper
A classic reactive steel target that is small enough to fit into a backpack. Affordable, lightweight and easy to deploy. After being hit, the target flips down and flips back up.
- Target face measures 6″ W x 1/4″ thick AR500 steel
- Hot-dip galvanized Base has drilled holes to allow for attachment to wood surfaces if need be or staking into the ground
- Rated for Rimfire and Handguns ONLY
- No resetting of targets once hit
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**