SOCOM Steel Plate Rack
The most rugged, durable plate rack system in America, hands down.
Each unit is hand crafted with precision, and sent through a rigorous testing process before leaving the facility.
The SOCOM Plate Rack features our custom “Grizzly Grip” cam system, allowing for plate installation that requires no bolts.
No bolts to get beat up and become a nightmare to change either.
- Reviews (0)
The most rugged, durable plate rack system in America, hands down. Each unit is hand crafted with precision, and sent through a rigorous testing process before leaving the facility.Perfect plate rack system for any range looking provide competitions style target systems or just looking to provide your customers with a world class experience.
Gone are the days of loose plates & bent bolts that are impossible to change. Racks that rust and leave your range looking awful. Parts that can’t be replaced, leaving you stuck purchasing an entire new unit. The SOCOM Plate Rack features our custom “Grizzly Grip” cam system, allowing for plate installation that requires no bolts. No bolts to get beat up and become a nightmare to change either. Some of the features include the following:
- Cam-style pucks hold plates in place. No bolts needed
- Rack Plates measure 6” x 3/8” thick. Laser cut, factory tested AR500 steel.
- Bail Plate (plate that protects bail mechanism) 12” x ⅜” AR500 steel Circle
- All internals and no strike faces are hot-dip galvanized to ensure they will remain rust-free
- 3/8″ AR500 Guard built to protect the internal mechanisms
- Front Guard is removable for easy replacement if needed. Not welded to unit, making replacement impossible.
- Overbuilt, heavy duty construction that Grizzly Targets is known for. Buy it once and be done.
- Detachable Wheel and hitch system available for mobility. Need to move it around, or bring it in at night, no problem.
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**
– This is a pallet order item, so we need to speak in order to determine accurate shipping.
– Need to place a large order for steel? Whole sale pricing available. Give us a call at 813-374-0548, or email us at [email protected]
Check out the video for more information!