6 Inch 1/4″ AR500 Post Popper
An affordable AR500 reactive steel target that flips back up after being hit. Place on the top of a 2×4 and start practicing.
- Faceplate measures 6″ W x 1/4″ thick
- Hot-dip Galvanized bracket will assure target functions properly for years
- Rated for Rimfire and Pistol ONLY
Target shown with our Galvanized All-In-One Target Stand
- Reviews (0)
6 Inch 1/4″ A500 Post Popper
Just like everyone’s favorite Ground Popper, but now its made to sit on top of a 2×4 at any height you prefer. Being that it’s placed on the top of a 2×4 (held in place with one of our Galvanized Stands), you can get reactive action that is shoulder high!
- Target face is 6″ W x 1/4″ thick factory tested AR500 steel
- Sits on top of 2×4 post, allows for desired height
- Angled front guard to protect spring mechanism
- Auto resets when engaged
- Rated for for Rimfire and Pistol ONLY
Our Post Popper is part of our Build Your Own Range series, a set of targets that are meant to be affordable, portable and also customizable.
What Is The Grizzly Galvanization Process?
Our Grizzly Galvanization Process assures that your target will continue functioning for a very long time even if left outside in the elements for years on end. It also ensures your targets are going to keep looking great and not turn into a pile of rust. This process is a key element of our commitment to providing the LONGEST LASTING Steel Target Systems on the market.
**Manufacturer’s suggested distance for all Rifle calibers is 100yds, 25yds or further for Pistol calibers and no more than 3,000fps at the target.**